No one said parenting is easy, and it’s not always easy to ask for help. We offer parent coaching on a variety of issues in an accepting, nonjudgmental environment. We take an active, energetic approach to help you build confidence in your parenting style. Participants will focus on learning new skills, language, or setting clear goals. Together we’ll create an individualized plan to help you and your family get back on track.
We offer parent coaching for:
- Sleep & eating issues
- Attachment & separation
- Discipline & behavior issues
- Coping with developmental delays & learning disabilities
- Divorce & co-parenting
- Step-parenting & blended families
- Finding the right words for tough conversations
- Nurturing sibling relationships
- Adoption and identity
- Maintaining open adoption
Parent coaching is usually short-term, requiring 3-4 meetings at most and can be done in person, over the phone, or via video conferencing in all 50 states. Session fees are $150 for 45 minutes. Parent coaching is not considered a mental health service and therefore is not insurance reimbursable.